January 11, 2012

{Wow Me Wednesday}

I'm so excited for {Wow Me Wednesday}!!! 
This is a little segment I decided to start mainly for myself....I'm always looking for amazing ideas that inspire creativity. I just love to see something that makes me go "WOW!! I wish I could make that!" So pull up a chair and take a look at what inspired me this week!


 I love this idea!! I don't have kids yet but they are on the way. This fun little bag looks so functional!!!! I love the fact that it just fits on the stroller but then you can totally use it as a diaper bag too. Make it and Love it shows you exactly how this awesome bag!


Sew Much Ado made these fabulous flash cards. Most flash cards get super mangled when the little ones play with them or rather tries to eat them. I love that you can just throw them in the wash when they get a little icky. You can also make these for the alphabet, shapes, or anything you would like to match.


Another wonderful idea for kids! Lil Blue Boo has a tutorial and free pattern download for this cart cover. I'm kind of germ-a-phobic and I like that a little one sitting in the front won't lean down and starting sucking on the  yucky handles...cute solution!


Yet another idea for kids...(it's all I think about right now seeing that we have our own little one on its way!) I want to be able to make sure my kids learn everything about everything. Oopsey daisy shows how to make this fun Gospel ABC's book.


Last, but certainly not least and not too connected to kids, is this ultra cute Valentines throw! Moda Bake Shop shows you how to make this quilt just in time for the holidays!!! Love the colors!!!!


These are just a few of the super amazing "Wows" that I love this week....
What have you seen that inspires you?
What kinds of things should a new mom have for her new little one?
What advice would you share about being a mom/parent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...