December 21, 2011

{Wow Me Wednesday}

I'm so excited for {Wow Me Wednesday}!!! 
This is a little segment I decided to start mainly for myself....I'm always looking for amazing ideas that inspire creativity. I just love to see something that makes me go "WOW!! I wish I could make that!" So pull up a chair and take a look at what inspired me this week!




I love wreaths! They are just so so fun. So when I found this wreath at Superfluous I had to pin it and put it along with all those other wreaths that have caught my attention. Someday I plan to make this one as well as most of my other favorites. The fun this about this is you could totally use both sides for different occasions/holidays....so great!


Christmas decorations are so much fun...I really don't think you can have too many! :)
I love this idea of hanging ornaments from a curtain rod. Fresh Poppy Design has so many cute Christmas decorations idea...hop on over and check them out!

advent2_web
There are so many different kinds of advent calendars out there but I like how this one centers on family activities. The holidays are so fun especially when the whole family is involved! Head on over to All Things Simple to get some great ideas for activities to include in your Christmas advent calendar!

candle craft
What is more festive than cinnamon stick candles?! Craftaholics Anonymous has a great tutorial on how to create this fabulous look. Just looking at that I can smell the cinnamon.


These are just a few of the super amazing "Wows" that I love this week....
What have you seen that inspires you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...