February 25, 2014

Husband/Daddy Appreciation Day

Here's a quick tutorial for the oh so fun "Exploding Love Box"! I saw this love box and wanted to try it for myself. Since I used different paper and accessories I thought I would share it here. For more details instructions head over to Glitter Adventure.
 For the box I have 3 12x12 papers. I cut down two of them so they layer well. 
 Next I cut out the corners and scored the center square to make it easier to fold. Then glue the center squares together.
 I love a variety of colors so I chose these to go inside. I didn't put printed paper on each square because I wanted to add pictures on the blank squares.

 I didn't take a picture of the finished pages but I had pictures on some squares, quotes, and my own little thoughts and thanks. My son even scribbled his own little notes...can't get much better than that!
 Make your lid, decorate and ta-da...a super cute box of love and appreciation!
 There really is so much you can do for those you love and appreciate in your life....so let them know every once in a while...they will love it!!!

If you like my "Simply Amazing" note click here and pick your choice of colors.


Linking to these fabulous parties:
The Blissful Bee
I Heart Nap Time
Whipperberry
Creative Capital B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...