February 19, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Subway Art



St. Patrick's Day is a holiday that is a little forgotten at my house. This year I decided to try and be more festive and make this holiday a fun occasion! Hopefully I can do. I have big plans for breakfast the day of...oh just wait and see!!!  :) 
To kick of the decorations I started with this cute little subway art. I L.O.V.E subway art. I have some for each holiday! ...a little obsessive... perhaps! But they are so fun and add a different element in the decorating scheme of things. Can't wait to see how the other pieces turn out!

***just click on the picture and it will direct you to the google doc file where you can print or download to your hearts desire***


Linking to these fabulous parties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...