February 13, 2014

Valentines Decor

The holiday of Love sure came fast this year...
But I did get to decorate and enjoy this fun holiday
 I made the love blocks at a girls craft with my mom and sisters...SO FUN!
 These cute little hearts I got at at The Wood Connection...love that place! They are the perfect little addition to the LOVE blocks.
 This awesome "XO" set I purchased at Crafty Wood Cutouts and just used some fun valentines papers I already had in my sweet stash.  I really love how they turned out...simple but so very cute!
 I wanted to  make something that could have interchangeable pieces...this cute ensemble does the job perfectly.  
 I'm sure we have all seen this great quote all over Pinterest....and honestly it is one of my favorites. I just pulled out my trusty Silhouette and let it do the rest. I want to keep it up forever!

So that's a little of my Valentines decor. How do you decorate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...