November 26, 2011

Christmas Here I Come!!


As mentioned in a previous post.... 
I L.O.V.E CHRISTMAS!!!!
I love everything about Christmas....

-Nativity Sets (I own a few, okay, maybe 5 sets....and I plan on collecting more Ü)
 -Christmas Lights, especial outdoor lights

-Stockings
-Yummy Festive Foods
-Snowmen (when you decorate with them you can leave them up through January!)
-Family, Friends, Family
-Christmas Stories and The Christmas Story...yes, I grew up acting out The Christmas story every Christmas Eve with my siblings!!! Fun times!!!
-Secret Santa
-Snow
-Decorations...pretty much my favorite kind of decorations
-Happiness and Love that seems ever more present during this time of the year!
-Family...I love spending the holidays with family...it's the BEST

And to start the season off here is a sneak peak of a few of the fabulous things coming this month {yay!!} I can't wait to share the Christmas ideas that have been waiting to be revealed!!!! It's going to be so much fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...