November 30, 2011

{Wow Me Wednesday}

I'm so excited for {Wow Me Wednesday}!!! 
This is a new little segment I decided to start mainly for myself....I'm always looking for amazing ideas that inspire creativity. I just love to see something that makes me go "WOW!! I wish I could make that!" So pull up a chair and take a look at what inspired me this week!


Paper_trees_ki

These fun whimsical trees come from Celebrate Life. What a cute twist a traditional tree! I love the colors...not necessarily traditional colors...but so cute!

Kara's Part Ideas has so many holiday party hosting ideas. I especially love the gingerbread house....one word....yummm!!! 

Kind of straying from the holiday theme here but I couldn't resist this wreath! I love the burlap and the grapevine together.  The Roseland Family blog has so many cute ideas along with a tutorial on how to make the cute roses on this wreath.

Large Snowman Trio... Perfect for Happy Holiday Decor.  Get yours to add to your decor today
These snowmen are adorable! I found these cuties at Etsy.com {sold, but it looks like you can custom order}. Great winter decoration inspiration!!!!

Painted Initial Ornament
I have actually never heard of Garnet Hill before....have you?! But I saw these and thought it would be such a fun project, especially for kids. I have a few glass ornaments {probably plastic to be honest} that are a little scuffed so this would be the perfect fix!!

These are just a few of the super amazing "Wows" that I love this week....
What have you seen that inspires you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...