November 16, 2011

{Wow Me Wednesday}

I'm so excited for {Wow Me Wednesday}!!! 
This is a new little segment I decided to start mainly for myself....I'm always looking for amazing ideas that inspire creativity. I just love to see something that makes me go "WOW!! I wish I could make that!" So pull up a chair and take a look at what inspired me this week!

Pinned Image
How fun is this!? A rope bowl.  I think it feels a but rustic personally and I love it! Every Creative Endeavor has a great tutorial that shows you exactly how to make this fabulous bowl.




I found this adorable idea at Parents.com. I think I mostly love the colors, but I also love the idea! Thanksgiving is so passed over these days and what a great reminder of this time of year. There are so many things to be thankful for!

thankful banner on mantle
If I had a nice fireplace I think I would definitely use cute banners. Centsational Girl has a tutorial for this fun project as well as other fabulous fall decoration ideas. I especially love the sparkle!

refinishing furniture 1
I had to end on this amazing transformation! All Things Thrifty is doing a bunch of chair transformations and this is just one of them. I wish I was brave to use bold colors and awesome fabrics! Maybe someday, right?!


These are just a few of the super amazing "Wows" that I love this week....
What have you seen that inspires you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...